THE ELDERLY AND VULNERABLE OUR POLICY
We take our responsibility in dealing with any vulnerable person very seriously.
We have elderly relatives too, and nothing is worse than people who abuse and rip off the vulnerable and elderly.
We are proud to work with Age UK (previously Age Concern) and be in their list of trusted contractors and adhere to their guide lines.
Please click here and find us on the Age UK website
Not only do we work within the guidelines of Age UK we are also happy to add to them in the following manner.
- If requested I will give priority treatment to an elderly person.
- On request I will deal only with a designated carer or family member for estimates, schedules of work and Invoices.
- I will not start any works without the express permission of said person.
- All proposed work shall be thoroughly explained in a clear manner.
- I am happy to check any other quotation to make sure the work stated actually needs doing.
- I will communicate solely on a one to one basis and complete all work in person.
For independent reviews other than Age UK on our work please see our testimonial page.